There’s still time to shape up before holiday photos and parties…but only if you start NOW!
You’re not alone if you gained weight and took a few steps back on your fitness journey this year. In fact, MOST people are on track to end 2020 heavier than they started it.
Stress and uncertainty will do that to you.
However, I am writing you today to let you know that YOU CAN SHAPE UP before the holidays begin. And it’s easier than you think.
The important thing is that you get some healthy momentum going in your favor before you’re faced with the inevitable temptations and indulgences of the holiday season.
I’ve got just the plan to get you there.
Follow these 5 STEPS TO RECLAIM YOUR PRE-QUARANTINE BODY…
1. Ditch Grains: Get your positive fitness momentum off to a strong start by avoiding grains. Going grain-free for 30 days is a simple and effective way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And it’s not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens.
2. 5 Workouts Per Week: It’s time to really focus your efforts in the gym or at home, wherever you’re exercising. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal. Make a log of each time that you exercise, noting the duration, intensity and activity.
Tough Love: I realize that 2020 has been a difficult year for your fitness routine, and maybe you’ve taken a break from exercise during quarantine. I’m here to URGE YOU TO EXERCISE AGAIN. Your health depends on your body being healthy, fit and strong. This means doing REGULAR, CHALLENGING EXERCISE several times each week. You owe it to yourself and to your family.
3. Ditch Sugar: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in your body is fantastic incentive to keep going.
4. LOAD UP on Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies.
5. Recommit to be Fit: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness programs. I’m here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective system. Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
So there you have it, 5 simple steps to reclaim your pre-quarantine body before the holidays even begin.
Remember, the next 30 days are going to pass whether you jump on board with a fitness plan or not. So you’re going to spend the next 30 days simply getting older and more out-of-shape OR you could buckle down and finally make your amazing transformation.
The choice is yours.
I’m here to see you through it all. Call or email now and we will get started.